Thursday, August 26, 2010

Salem Update!!!

*Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!*

Yes. That is me doing my dolphin/pig Squeel of Delight. I've been dying to hear an update about Salem and see what's going on with the big goofball. Well, about two posts ago, I got a comment from a girl named Ami, telling me that Salem was doing well, jumping courses, and getting ready for a Frank Madden clinic in a little over a month. Of course, I immediately responded and pretty much shamelessly begged for more info.

Ami was kind enough to respond, and she even sent me a few pictures:




I'm trying to convince Ami to start her own blog so we can all see lots of pics and videos and hear what's going on in The World of Salem. She has been riding him and working with him for his owner and it seems like she's enjoying him (how could you not?!). I'm happy to see that he's working because, as Ami noted, he's really a horse who needs a job. He spent most of his life in a pasture, so he absolutely craves attention; he thrives on it.

So, another big "thank you" to Ami!

4 comments:

Alana said...

*EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE* right along with you!!!!! (and I have a pet hog, so I really know how to Squeal)
I am so excited to hear he is doing wonderfully! And yes, Ami NEEDS to start a blog! Oh neato!

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful - so glad he's doing well!

eventer79 said...

Oh yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! That is so awesome!

Kristen Eleni Shellenbarger said...

what a great update! Ami..get to blogging girl, we LOVE our Salem baby!! :)